Wednesday 3 February 2016

January 2016 Wrap-Up!

2016 started off really well with a great reading month! Surprisingly, in January I managed to read all of 6 books, which is fantastic for my standards (I usually read 3-4 books a month). And I managed to review 4 of them!! Although I was still pretty busy in real life, juggling tons of activities, I somehow managed to squeeze in some more reading time. I just hope to be able to keep that up in the next months...

What I read and reviewed


covers link to Goodreads

Grudging by Michelle Hauck - 5/5
This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp - 4/5
Bookishly Ever After by Isabelle Bandeira - 4/5
Broken Dolls by Tyrolin Puxty - 3.5/5

Links in titles take you to my full review



What I added to my shelves


This month was rich in review copies! Huge thanks to NetGalley, all the publishers and authors Megan Tayte and Matt Brolly for these beauties. All covers link to Goodreads.


My Plans for February


I definitely want to get on top of my review copies in February, so I'll be giving priority to March releases. I'm almost finished with Forget Me Not, book 2 in the Ceruleans series, so I'll have a review up for that very, very soon. I'm also about half-way through La petite fille qui avait avalé un nuage grand comme la tour Eiffel, which was a new release in my local library. After these, I plan on getting started on review copies like You Were Here and The Girl from Everywhere.



What about you? How did your reading 2016 start?
 Tell me EVERYTHING in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!