Saturday 11 July 2015

Stacking the Shelves (Jul 11)


Stacking the Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves, physical or virtual, and sharing our excitement about our new titles. And why not, maybe also finding a great new read in the process! This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Another hectic week has gone by, and nothing really exciting has really happened except for work, work, work... This week, I suddenly realised that my pile of review requests has kind of spiralled out of control. Luckily for me, it's mostly digital, so it's unlikely that it should  fall and squish me anytime soon (that could TOTALLY happen!), but I guess I'll have to tackle it fairly quickly anyway. That's why I'm putting myself on a self-imposed book ban until I have made a significant dent in my review pile, starting now. Unless, of course, something really amazing comes along... 

This past week I got...


Covers link to Goodreads page

All of these were limited-time e-book offers on the Apple iBooks store. I don't really know the first two, but the rest have been on my radar for a while, so I'm happy to get a chance to read them!

That's it for me! What have you been up to? Tell me ALL in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!